Pro Cloud Server 5.1 includes a number of optimizations to improve performance and stability when accessing Enterprise Architect models; via EA, WebEA, or Prolaborate.
Enhanced Floating License Server
- Improved performance when connected to Pro Cloud Server models
- Better handling of slow or unstable network connections
- Great performance boost for large operations, such as XMI export/import
- Optimizations to OSLC access, resulting in better performance for WebEA and Prolaborate
- Improved performance for Oracle models using the Pro Cloud Server's native database connection
The Pro Cloud Server's Floating License Server now provides improved Windows Authentication, with support for nested groups, and also users and groups belonging to different domains.