Please note : This help page is not for the latest version of Enterprise Architect. The latest help can be found here.
You can set the default code options such as the editors for each of the programming languages available for Enterprise Architect and special options for how source code is generated or reverse engineered. These options are defined according to whether they apply to:
- All users of the current model, set on the 'Manage Project Options' dialog, or
- All models that you access (other users can define their own settings that apply to the same models), set on the 'Preferences' dialog
You can also:
- For each programming language used in the model, for all users working on the model, define Collection Classes for generating code from Association connectors where the target role has a multiplicity setting greater than 1
- Define a local path for yourself, using the 'Local Path' dialog; these settings apply to all Enterprise Architect models that you access
- Define language macros within the model, which are useful in reverse engineering and can be exported from and imported to the model