ACTL Systems Ltd.
ACTL is a one stop shop for adopting Agile model driven system and software engineering. Since 1994 we provide training, mentoring, and consulting services, focusing on process improvement, craftsmanship, architecture and knowledge transfer. We adopted UML right from its conception and were thrilled when EA appeared as a revolutionary modeling tool. We promote the usage of EA, UML and SysML to improve team velocity, process and product quality. Together with our customers, we formulate requirements and craft flexible and resilient architectures easing development and maintenance and providing long term flexibility and reuse. Our clientele includes many Dun & Bradstreet 100 Israeli as well as international companies in the defense, finance and medical industry as well as the government sector.
- Training in:
- Agile incremental System and SW Engineering using UML and SysML
- Enterprise Architect for SW and System Engineers
- Pattern driven Architecture Design
- Assessment and process improvement planning
- Consulting and Coaching in:
- Process improvement
- Requirements capture
- System and SW Design
- Architecture baselining
- Model based document generation from EA-Model
- Developing add-ins in EA and performing customizations
- Project Jumpstart
- Consulting in Do178 certification
Sparx Systems India
Sparx Systems India, is the Indian operations of Sparx Systems. Sparx Systems India endeavours to serve the rapidly growing Enterprise Architect customer base. Sparx Systems India offers prompt and exclusive services to meet the varying needs of the current and prospective Enterprise Architect users in India and elsewhere.
Sparx Systems India, focusses on customization, add-in development, migration, deployment & rollout, training, consulting and other value added services for Sparx Enterprise Architect partners and clients worldwide
- Deployment - Local & Cloud based
- Infrastructure Assessment & Consultation
- Site Preparation & Rollout
- Version control, security and team setup
- Custom Add-in development
- Integrate EA with other tools in your ALM
- Custom scripts to automate your daily tasks
- Custom MDG Technology development
- Define profile elements, diagrams, toolboxes
- Workflow Implementation in EA
- Model Migration
- Migrate Visio drawings
- Transform from Word or Excel documents
- Model management
- Customized Enterprise Architect trainings: online & On-site, Visit: www.sparxsystems.in/ea-training
- Hands-on assistance in rolling out Model driven development practices to new teams
- Casual consulting for model management, architecture designs and much more.
- Consulting service on software development and system integration
Sparx Systems India's team of experienced Enterprise Architect trainers offer high quality on-site training to help teams quickly gain proficiency in using Enterprise Architect for real-time projects. Please Visit http://sparxsystems.in/ea-training for more details.
|Introduction to OOAD And UML||Level 1 - Beginners|
|Effective System Engineering with SysML||Level 1 - Beginners|
|Business Process Analysis with BPMN||Level 1 - Beginners|
|Enterprise Architect for UML - 1||Level 2 - Intermediate|
|Enterprise Architect for UML - 2||Level 2 - Intermediate|
|Enterprise Architect for BAs - 1||Level 2 - Intermediate|
|Enterprise Architect for BAs - 2||Level 2 - Intermediate|
|Enterprise Architect Complete||Level 3 - Advanced|
|BPMN using Enterprise Architect||Level 3 - Advanced|
|SysML & EA for System Engineering||Level 3 - Advanced|
|ArchiMate using Enterprise Architect||Level 3 - Advanced|
Contact: +91 444 359 5073
Business Address: W 36 / A, First Street, Anna Nagar, Chennai - 600040
Country(s) of Operation: India, Middle East, Sri Lanka
Gale-Li has been providing system analysis courses using Enterprise Architect since 2005 to support Gale-Li's business slogan "No More Word".
Gale-Li combines Enterprise Architect as integral part of System Analysis training, and provides integrated solutions for the software development life-cycle (SLDC) and project management.
Training services & Courses:
- System Analysis - A wide variety of System Analysis courses and workshops, adjusted to the different audiences in the organization. The courses combine Enterprise Architect throughout the life-cycle from the requirements definition, analysis, design, testing and implementation. These courses are recognized by the Israel chamber of information analysis.
- Enterprise Architect Course - An introduction, building work methodologies, how to implement Enterprise Architect in the business and integrate into the organization's SDLC processes.
- Project Management - Courses in several methodologies (Agile SCRUM, PMBOK)
Gale-Li is also engaged in the following areas:
- Identify business needs - Improvement and development of work processes and customized training programs for business needs.
- Improving organizational processes - Formulation and implementation of methods for project management, software analysis and development.
- Continuous improvement - Courses, trainings, managers coaching and personal training, implementation of measuring and control tools, On Job Trainings (OJT)
Phone: 972-8-9340281, 972-50-7963425
Business Address: GALE LI, P.O. 208, Mazkeret Batya, 76804, ISRAEL