The Sparx Systems Pro Cloud Server opens your entire enterprise to your modeling efforts, enabling stakeholders to have secure access for discussion and review.
The Sparx Systems Pro Cloud Server consists of multiple components, the requirements of each component are listed below.
Pro Cloud Service
The Pro Cloud Service is a standard Windows© service and is designed to run continuely listening for requests from Enterprise Architect or WebEA.
- Microsoft© Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows Server 2016, Windows Server 2012 or Windows Server 2008 R2 (32 bit and 64 bit operating systems supported)
- 400 MB hard disk space
- 2Gb of RAM
- 1280*720 or higher resolution display
- ODBC Drivers where needed
Enterprise Architect Versions Supported:
- Enterprise Architect Corporate Version 13 (or later)
- Enterprise Architect Corporate Version 11 (with the Worker Edition of EA installed with the Pro Cloud Server).
Web Server Requirements
- A web server, Apache or Microsoft© IIS
- 2 MB hard disk space
- PHP v7.0 (or later)