African Country Index
Real IRM is a leading enterprise architecture specialist, offering a comprehensive portfolio of products and services worldwide.
Real IRM is a level 2 B-BBEE contributor with a 125% procurement recognition level.
Sparx Enterprise Architect Training
Real IRM offers a variety of tool and technique courses structured to assist their clients make the most of their investment into the Sparx Enterprise Architect tool. The courses include the following:
- Sparx Enterprise Architect Tool Training
- BPMN Modelling with Sparx Enterprise Architect
- Sparx Enterprise Architect for Business Analysis & Design
- Sparx Enterprise Architect for Solution Design
In addition to the above courses, Real IRM offers customised private courses in ArchiMate® 3, TOGAF®, Data Modelling and UML for Business Analysts.
Sparx Enterprise Architect Services
Real IRM is a Sparx Systems partner and reseller. The company has over 30 years of experience both within the field of Enterprise Architecture, and within the South African and International markets. Through numerous professional services and training engagements, Real IRM has developed the skills required to take organisations from implementing Enterprise Architect as part of a business-appropriate and sustainable enterprise architecture practice, to growing the competency of their users.
Real IRM's Sparx Enterprise Architect services include:
- License Sales
- Toolset Selection
- Tool Implementation
- Architecture and Modelling
- Productivity Enhancement and Accelerator Tools
Email: [email protected]
Phone: +27 11 805 3734
Business Address: 25 Linksfield Road, Dunvegan, Edenvale, Johannesburg, South Africa
Fax: +27 11 805 2823
Country(s) of Operation: Southern Africa
Xpdian is a South African leader in Information Systems management consulting services, as well as having a focus on several niche business services. Xpdian also offer training in Enterprise Architect.
Xpdian offer an extensive range of training solutions, including:
- An introduction to the UML concepts using the EA tool.
- An introduction to reading the UML.
- An introduction to business analysis using the UML.
- An introduction into analysis and design using OO techniques.
- Documenting legacy systems using the UML.
- An introduction to the unified process, the phases, workflows, workers, activities and artefacts.
Soon to come: Developing Enterprise Architecture - this course will teach participants on how to document Enterprise Architecture using UML and UML Extensions.
Courses can also be tailored to customer requirements and several corporate solutions programs have been constructed based on the above courses.
Please visit www.xpdian.com.