Please note : This help page is not for the latest version of Enterprise Architect. The latest help can be found here.
Ada 2012 Options - User
If you intend to generate Ada 2012 code from your model, you can configure the code generation options using the 'Ada' page of the 'Preferences' dialog to:
- Inform the reverse engineering process whether the name of the Tagged Record is the same as the Package name
- Advise the engine of the alternate Tagged Record name to locate
- Specify whether the engine should create a reference type for the Tagged Record (if one is not defined)
- Supply the name of the reference type to be created (default is Ref)
- Specify the reference parameter of a Reference / Access type
- Tell the engine to ignore the name of the reference parameter
- Indicate the name of the reference parameter to locate
Start > Workspace > Preferences > Preferences > Source Code Engineering > Ada
Leave this checkbox unselected to support Ada 2012 code generation.
Select this check box to disable Ada 2012 code support.
Options for the current user
Specifies the options used for the current user; these options apply to all models that are accessed by the user.