Please note : This help page is not for the latest version of Enterprise Architect. The latest help can be found here.
Control macros are used to control the processing and formatting of the templates. The basic types of control macro include:
- The list macro, for generating multiple element features, such as attributes and operations
- The branching macros, which form if-then-else constructs to conditionally execute parts of a template
- The PI macro for formatting new lines in the output, which takes effect from the next non-empty line
- A PI function macro that enables setting PI to a variable and adds the ability to set the PI that is generated before the next line
- The synchronization macros
In general, control macros are named according to Camel casing.