Small to Medium Enterprise Solutions
As industry demands grow for increasingly complex, high quality software, delivered on-time and on-budget, Enterprise Architect provides a generous feature set at a fraction of the cost of other modeling tools. High end performance and capability are coupled with ease of deployment and affordability, making it possible to economically outfit your entire staff at a fraction of the cost of similar tools.
With powerful code and database engineering capabilities, a fully WYSIWYG report writer, industry standard UML , shared model support and low cost of ownership, Enterprise Architect gives your company the productivity edge in a competitive market. If you need to reverse engineer legacy code, capture database models, specify requirements or manage model change effectively, Enterprise Architect is the tool for you.
For consulting practices, Enterprise Architect's extensive automation interface, code generation templates, RTF templates, Patterns, UML Profiles and MDA style transformations are the kind of high-end features that let you define a domain specific "turn key" solution for your clients, for yourself or for your target industry.
With additional support for testing, requirements management, resourcing, project management, maintenance and change, Enterprise Architect helps you manage both the design and delivery of new quality systems.
Enterprise Architect provides "out of the box" features that can quickly boost productivity and let your company focus on the core issues and solutions.
For larger companies the Corporate Version Features:
- Integrated role based security
- Support for many popular DBMS systems as the model repository
- Support for Subversion, CVS and SCC compliant version control integration
- Baseline capability to capture "point in time" snapshots of model contents
- Comprehensive "compare and diff" capability to help track change
For smaller teams, the Professional version features include:
- Support for all 14 UML diagrams from the OMG's UML specification
- Powerful and easy to use WYSIWYG document generator producing high quality RTF output
- HTML report generation
- Code generation and reverse engineering for many popular languages
- Code generation templates to allow customization of output
- Model Driven Architecture (MDA) Transformations, including Transformation templates
- Built in Transformations for DDL, Java, C#, EJB and XSD.
- Version control using CVS or SCC compliant tools
- Industry standard XMI import/export facility
- Schema generation
- Data base modeling
- UML Profile support for defining standard extensions
- Patterns support
- Comprehensive automation interface for scripting and plug-ins
- Dependency graphs and matrix support
- Plug-ins to link Enterprise Architect with leading IDE's such as Eclipse and Visual Studio .Net
- Free "Viewer" edition for distribution to clients and others only interested in reading models
Leverage the powerful Project and Team capabilities without blowing your budget.
Get Started Today!
Use Case Study:
OMNILINK adopts Enterprise Architect to help transform into global GeoSpatial player.
In The Media:
Strategic Partnership formed between Business Analysis Profession and Sparx Systems.
Read Press Release
- Training from a wide range of capable and experienced 3rd party professionals
- Consulting and deployment services from the extensive VAR network
- Competent and effective email support from Sparx Systems staff
- Excellent documentation in both PDF and HTML Help format
- Lightweight installer (~150 MB or less)
- Floating license available
- Standard Windows Installer based setup
- Support for Microsoft® Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows 2008 Server, Windows 2003 Server and Windows XP
- Linux support running under Cross-Over Office 14.0.0 or later
- Webinars: View Recorded Webinars or Register for upcoming sessions
- Demonstration Videos: Get up to speed fast with visual walk-throughs
- Tutorials: Technical overviews of UML and Enterprise Architect
- Case Studies: Read how Enterprise Architect has helped shape the world
- White Papers: An extensive repository of technical articles from Sparx Systems and Partners
- Enterprise Architect User Guide: Recently rebuilt with improved navigation and context search from Enterprise Architect
- Sparx Systems Forum: Post Questions, get tips and tricks from over 170,000 Registered Forum Members