Structured Specification Tab
The 'Structured Specification' tab is provided on the 'Scenarios' page of both the element 'Properties' dialog and the Responsibilities window. It offers a wide range of facilities for generating and modifying scenario specifications, which you can use to quickly and easily define the structure, actions and interactions of the scenarios defined for an element such as a Use Case. These scenarios can be the main (basic) path, alternate paths or exception paths.
When you open the 'Structured Specification' tab it defaults to the basic path so that if it does not already exist, you can create it. You can create alternate paths and exception paths as part of the process of adding them to steps of the basic path.
You can also create all three types of scenario path on the 'Textual Description' tab.
- Set Up Scenario Specification
- Structured Specification Item Context Menu
- Structured Specification Selected Text Context Menu
- Structured Specification Entry Points Context Menu
- Structured Specification Floating Toolbar
- Generate Diagrams
- Generate a Scenario from an Activity diagram
- Generate Test Cases
- Context References Tab
- Scenario Constraints Tab
- ScenarioStep Class