Enterprise Architect supports integration with unit testing tools in order to make it easier to develop good quality software.
- You download and install the NUnit and JUnit applications (NUnit - http://www.nunit.org/ JUnit - http://www.junit.org/ ); Enterprise Architect does not include these applications in the installer
- Enterprise Architect helps you to create test Class stubs with the NUnit and JUnit transformations
- You define your test code within the Class stubs
- You set up and run a test script against any Package
- All test results are automatically recorded inside Enterprise Architect