Add Document Content
When you work with Custom Documents you can add content in several different ways. This provides you with great flexibility and enables you to:
- Craft a document tailored exactly to your needs
- Create an expressive narrative that will appeal to your audience, with the added benefit of the document content being updated automatically whenever the content in the repository changes.
A Custom Document can contain three types of content:
- Content contained in the document template - including a title page, table of contents and paragraph text
- Dynamic Content that is dragged into the document from the Browser, including Packages, diagrams, elements and features
- Static Content that a user types or pastes into the document, including static images
We will look at these three types of content in the Document Templates, Add Dynamic Content and Add Static Content Help topics.