Book a Demo

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.


Messages - PaoloR

Pages: [1]
1
General Board / Re: Code generation (newbie)
« on: August 09, 2009, 05:49:55 pm »
Eric: thx for your reply. I've decide to focus my efforts on learning how to use EA productively rather than worrying about {} at the moment. As I said earlier, I can always 'beautify' their placement later.

2
General Board / Re: Code generation (newbie)
« on: August 08, 2009, 09:39:24 am »
Thanks Uffe. I had more or less decided to do what you suggest - a bit of 'after generation' tinkering/tidying!  :)

3
General Board / Re: Code generation (newbie)
« on: August 07, 2009, 07:17:57 pm »
OK, in the short term I'll stick with the default.

Thanks

4
General Board / Code generation (newbie)
« on: August 07, 2009, 10:35:23 am »
Is it possible to change the formatting of generated code? I'm thinking specifically of C++ and the placement of { and }.

I've looked at the Code Generation templates and left in a hurry  :exclamation

and I don't want to change stuff I don't understand.

Pages: [1]