Book a Demo

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.


Messages - RetroDude

Pages: [1]
1
General Board / Re: Does Enterprise Arch. support Microsoft ShareP
« on: October 04, 2011, 12:47:44 am »
Thanks for the information.  I wasn't too sure how the file was being manipulated in the backend.

Even though SharePoint is on a full SQL Server, my objective was to get the file(s) into a team collaboration system.  

2
General Board / Does Enterprise Arch. support Microsoft SharePoint
« on: October 01, 2011, 06:22:04 am »
Hello All,

I am not sure if this is the appropriate group to post for.
Here's my situation:
We have a number of users who have licenses to Enterprise Architect.  To ease the sharing of the information within the team(s) we would like to be able to place the .eap files into a SharePoint document library (with version control enabled).  We would really like to move away from using network shares.

Here's my problem.

(1) I launched Enterprise Architect and created a sample file "bob.eap" (saved locally)
(2) I uploaded "bob.eap" into a SharePoint document library
(3) I checked-out the file
(4) I click on the file for editing.  The Enterprise Architect splach screen appears.
(5) A dialog box appears saying "An Error has Occured: Couldn't lock file."

Any assistance would be greatly appreaciated.
Thanks!

Pages: [1]