1
Suggestions and Requests / Re: Linked documents - for diagrams?
« on: August 02, 2011, 10:30:53 am »
'Linked document' does not seem to be one of the types supported for hyperlinks, though you can link to a file. I had noticed that one of the 'Common' diagram objects is a linked document object, so I'm using that.
In either case, it seems like it would (a) be more consistent to have it accessible on the context menu; and (b) not contribute to diagram clutter. Since I circulate a lot of diagrams as images, having little clickable boxes that lead to documents in the full client might frustrate the people I'm sending them to.
On the plus side, the current implementation allows one to create *multiple* documents for the diagram, and you see them right out in the open. So I suppose it's fine.
thanks.
In either case, it seems like it would (a) be more consistent to have it accessible on the context menu; and (b) not contribute to diagram clutter. Since I circulate a lot of diagrams as images, having little clickable boxes that lead to documents in the full client might frustrate the people I'm sending them to.
On the plus side, the current implementation allows one to create *multiple* documents for the diagram, and you see them right out in the open. So I suppose it's fine.
thanks.