Book a Demo

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.


Messages - Christian @ Austria

Pages: [1]
1
General Board / Re: Export a search-result to CSV?
« on: October 14, 2011, 10:00:07 pm »
Hi again and once more thank you very much - I will check this out next week!

Regards, Christian

2
General Board / Re: Export a search-result to CSV?
« on: October 14, 2011, 06:55:38 pm »
Hello Geert and thank you very much for your really fast response. Sometimes the solution is closer than one may think! BTW: in the meanwhile I heard about an alternative way I want to make public here: In the search bar there is a button called "Options" and this one also offers CSV-Export for the search results.

BTW: Do you see any possibilities to get the notes-field exported as well?

regards, Christian

3
General Board / Export a search-result to CSV?
« on: October 14, 2011, 05:06:41 pm »
Good Morning Folks, I have a question and maybe someone can help me? Is it possible (and if... HOW is it possible?!) to export a search result to CSV? I'm trying for hours and now and I couldn't find anything like that.
Maybe I'm just blind, but I can't imagine that this is not possible...


So If someone knows how to do,....

Thank you very much in advance, Christian

Pages: [1]