Book a Demo

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.


Messages - lovettb

Pages: [1]
1
Suggestions and Requests / BPMN Task Marker
« on: January 04, 2011, 01:16:16 pm »
I would like to display an icon within a BPMN task to indicate the type of task as per the BPMN 2.0 specification.

2
Suggestions and Requests / BPMN Task Type Icon
« on: October 29, 2010, 06:39:00 pm »
I use the BPMN 1.1 feature in EA extensively in my work and find it relatively easy-to-use. I would, however, love to see an icon display in a BPMN activity object that represents the selected Task Type for the activity, e.g. user, service, manual, etc.

This feature is already available in Visio 2010 and in 3rd-party BPMN templates for Visio such as the one from itp commerce.

I would also like to see support for BPMN 2.0 as soon as possible. :)


3
General Board / BPMN Activity Graphical Icon
« on: February 13, 2008, 10:23:07 pm »
I would like to be able to associate an image with a BPMN Activity element (i.e. task), e.g. a computer screen icon to signify that the task involves interaction with a computer or a person icon to indicate that the task is a manual task performed by a person.  

See Web Stereotypes (class elements with graphical icons instead of the usual <<stereotype>> format) in EA help for an example of the kind of thing I would like to do for the BPMN activity element.

Pages: [1]