Enterprise Architect, together with MDG for SysML 1.5, delivers a powerful, low cost modeling solution for Systems Engineering.
Together, this integrated modeling environment allows you to:
- Specify system requirements with powerful requirements modeling support.
- Design deeply-nested structures of systems and sub-systems using blocks and block diagrams.
- Analyze system-to-system behavior using Interaction Diagrams, Activity Diagrams and Statecharts.
- Define system dynamics and enforce correctness with parametric and constraint blocks.
Specify, design and analyze complex system models using SysML with Enterprise Architect
- Model with all SysML 1.5 diagrams.
- SysML 1.1, SysML 1.2, SysML 1.3, SysML 1.4 and SysML 1.5 supported.
- Conduct MDA (Model Driven Architecture) Style Transformations.
- Visualize and trace requirements to model elements throughout the entire development lifecycle.
- Built-in Discussion Forum: Create posts, access discussions and manage threads for team communication.
- Custom Search Facility: Perform complex searches, view SysML Allocations and generate reports from the results.
- Support for XMI 2.0, XMI 2.1 and UML 2.x
- SysML support comes built into Corporate and above editions of Enterprise Architect
- To use SysML on the Professional Edition, a MDG for SysML license key will need to be purchased
- MDG for SysML requires Enterprise Architect 12.1, or later.
Purchasing and Pricing
User Guide PDF: SysML Models
View Demo Video
Download Demo Video
Go to the OMG SysML website