UPDM Version 2.1 enables practitioners to create models using the Department of Defense and Ministry of Defence architectural frameworks.
MDG Technology for UPDM Version 2.1 provides:
- A complete implementation of the Unified Profile for DoDAF/MODAF (UPDM) version 2.1 supporting DoDAF 2.0 and MODAF 1.2.
- Support for 73 custom diagram types.
- Context-sensitive toolboxes containing elements typically used on each type of diagram.
- Validation of models against 139 different modeling constraints.
The new release also includes:
- Model Views that help you conveniently locate all diagrams of a given type.
- A Model Wizard and template package containing each type of DoDAF and MODAF view.
- The DoDAF Framework and a template with all the views typically found in a DoDAF model.
- The MODAF Framework and a template with all the views typically found in a MODAF model.
- A detailed UPDM example model.
- A comprehensive, in-model glossary providing convenient access to definitions of all UPDM 2.1 stereotypes.
- Quicklinker support to help you easily create valid relationships between elements.