Deployment and Rollout
The tasks involved in the deployment and rollout of a project can be modeled within Enterprise Architect. Network administrators can use deployment diagrams to display the network deployment. Workstation deployment can also be modeled using deployment diagrams. Maintenance tasks can be added to UML elements by users involved in project deployment.
Display Network Deployment
The Network Administrator can use deployment diagrams to provide a static view of the run-time configuration of nodes on the network, and the components that run on the nodes.
Work Station Deployment
By using deployment diagrams it is possible to detail the process of deploying workstations. Deployment Diagrams provide a static view of the run-time configuration of workstations and the components that are used in the workstations.
Enterprise Architect allows the user to track and assign maintenance related items to elements within Enterprise Architect. This allows for the rapid capture and record keeping of maintenance tasks such as issues, changes, defects and tasks. By providing a centralized facility for each element involved in the deployment process Enterprise Architect offers a powerful solution for tracing the maintenance of the items and processes involved in system deployment.
Learn how to create and work on maintenance items, manage changes, defects and issues.
Visit Section Here
Deployment of Enterprise Architect - designed for use within large corporate environments.
Download PDF (0.5Mb)
Create attractive diagrams with custom images, simply download and import into your own projects.
Additional User Guide Information:
- Webinars: View Recorded Webinars or Register for upcoming sessions
- Demonstration Videos: Get up to speed fast with visual walk-throughs
- Tutorials: Technical overviews of UML and Enterprise Architect
- Case Studies: Read how Enterprise Architect has helped shape the world
- White Papers: An extensive repository of technical articles from Sparx Systems and Partners
- Enterprise Architect User Guide: Recently rebuilt with improved navigation and context search from Enterprise Architect
- Sparx Systems Forum: Post Questions, get tips and tricks from over 170,000 Registered Forum Members