Floating License Configuration Client
Administration of License keys that are stored in the Pro Cloud Server's Floating License Server is managed by a Windows application installed in the Client folder (C:\Program Files (x86)\Sparx Systems\Pro Cloud Server\Client\SSFloatLicClient.exe).
When the Floating License Configuration Client application is first started it will attempt to open a connection to the most recent Floating License Server or keystore. If this is the first time running the Configuration Client, you will be automatically prompted for the connection details of a Floating License Server. See the Floating License Server Connections Help topic for more details
The Floating License Configuration Client is capable of connecting and administering multiple Floating License Servers and Shared KeyStores at any given time. The Floating License Servers Stores list (in the upper left of the screen) will display each store that the Configuration Client has a connection to.
The Floating License Configuration Client application is capable of performing actions that can be broadly classified into two different areas:
- Floating License Server-based actions, including:
- Floating License Server Connections
- Set Shared Key Lease Periods
- Migrate Shared Keys between Stores
- Manage Group Configuration
- Key-based actions; selecting a connected store from the Store list will enable you to maintain the keys assigned to that store, using these functions:
- Add Shared Keys
- Release Shared Keys
- Delete Shared Keys