Release 15.2, Build 1558
Scroll through these items to review the changes that have been made in Enterprise Architect for this released build.
None of these changes have resulted in updates to the Enterprise Architect User Guide.
- Database error handling has been updated to include more useful error messages
- Create User and Project Transfer now allow the database to handle restrictions on user-name lengths
- XMI export with 'Generate Diagram Images' enabled now draws Chart elements in saved images
- The automatic insertion of diagram frames for diagrams edited in releases prior to 14.1 no longer fails when the parent element is locked
- Database schema version 1558 and future versions, when applied, will have the version number visible in the 'About' dialog and DB transfer log
- The system will prevent a potential application error under the rare circumstances of saving a diagram when the element style exceeds the database field length