Please note : This help page is not for the latest version of Enterprise Architect. The latest help can be found here.
Project Management Windows
The Project Management windows show the records of these quantities associated with an element contained in the model:
- Resources - the people who work on a project, who are assigned roles and allocated tasks
- Effort - effort expended in work on the element
- Risks - risk associated with the element
- Metrics - metrics measured for an element
A separate window displays for each of the four quantities.
Construct > Task Management > Resource Allocation
Construct > Change Management > Effort
Construct > Change Management > Risks
Construct > Change Management > Metrics
You can add or delete individual items in any of the four Project Management windows, using the window toolbar options.
Create a new item, calling the Construct window at the appropriate page.
|Resource Allocation Effort Management Risk Management Metrics
Delete the selected item from the list.
Print the list of items.
Show this Help topic for this window.
- Click on an element in the Project Browser to switch to the project management items for that element in the Project Management windows
- Columns in the item list can be reorganized, added, removed, grouped, filtered and sorted using the options provided in the List Header facilities
- Right-click on the list to view the context menu, which you can use to also add and delete items in the window