Model Driven Systems Design
Collaborative Tools For Model-Based Systems Engineering
- Specify system requirements, design deeply-nested structures of systems using blocks and block diagrams.
- Analyze system-to-system behavior using Interaction Diagrams, Activity Diagrams and State Charts.
- Define system dynamics and enforce correctness with parametric and constraint blocks.
- Includes support for simulating constraint models with results graphing capabilities. Simulate the behavior of Activity, State, Business Process, User Interface and Interaction Models.
- Verify system behavior, manage complexity, control execution and understand complex systems.
- Specify Data-Centric Publishers, Subscribers, Topics and QoS Policies.
- Define Data Local Reconstruction mappings for effective DDS data access.
- Create heterogeneous DDS applications across different host environments.
- Drive rapid downstream development with automatic test generation and Structured Scenarios with automatic Activity diagram creation.
- All 14 UML 2.4.1 diagrams supported!
- Generate functional code directly from UML State, Activity and Interaction models.
- Extend the core toolset and take advantage of Enterprise Architect’s repository with it’s powerful Automation Interface.
- Better understand the workings of your software with the Visual Execution Analyzer.
- Define Test Points using Programming by Contract principles.
Advanced Team-Driven Systems Engineering
Take control of your projects!
Proven tools to visualize, create and plan. Guide your vision from concept to design, build, delivery and beyond.
A scalable and multi-user, domain-specific modeling platform. Coupled with technologies like SysML and DDS; Enterprise Architect is the complete systems modeling environment.
With over one million effective users in 130+ countries around the world, Enterprise Architect is the trusted, award winning, UML powered modeling platform with a proven track record for delivering Systems, Software and Business solutions globally.
Download your FREE Trial today and discover how Enterprise Architect helps you ‘Think it Through’.
UML and SysML are trademarks of Object Management Group, Inc. in the United States and/or other countries.
Collaborate & Integrate
Radically transform the business value of SysML